Casino World: Take Control of Your Casino Games!
Casino World UK offers the best Slots experience available! Casino World is a massively multiplayer casino RPG that offers the most immersive and satisfying casino and slot experience! Become a Texas Hold'em card shark, a Video Poker whiz, or a Slots CHAMPION! Compete in season challenges, attend live parties, experiment with amazing avatars and dance moves, and much more!
Seasonal Challenges: Tips and Tricks
- Skip Challenges: You can skip up to three Challenges per month and one Daily Challenge per day. If you miss a Challenge, a substitute will be provided in its place.
- Wager sparingly: Most Challenges don't specify how many Coins you need to wager/win, so if you're playing a game you're not particularly interested in, keep your wager to a bare minimum if you're concerned about potential losses.
- In a Row: In a Row requires you to play in a very specific manner. It means you must play the game without ever leaving the game room. If you leave the room for a party or close the game for any reason, you must restart the Challenge from the beginning when you return. It makes no difference if you had 4/5 before leaving the room; when you return to try again, you will start with 0/5.
Casino World: Why aren't all of my Season Challenge winnings being counted?
This Challenge only takes into account net winnings. This is not from total winnings.
If a player has 200,000 coins, their Coin balance must be increased to 400,000 coins in order to complete the Season Challenge.
Casino World: Things to Remember
It is critical to remember the total bet and calculate how many Coins are received in excess of the initial bet.
For instance, if a player bets 100,000 Coins and wins 120,000 Coins, his or her net winnings are 20,000 Coins. If the winnings are less than the initial bet, no Coins are obtained, and this does not count toward the Challenge. The progress of the Season Challenge is displayed in the lower-left corner of the screen, and this is a good way to keep track of the Coin balance increasing.
Casino World: how to get married in-game?
In Casino World, players can choose another player to be their Spouse, and this will be displayed in each player's Profile. In Casino World, there are two options for getting married:
Send a Proposal to Another Player
To send a proposal to another player, follow the steps below:
1. Find the player to whom you want to send a proposal and open their Profile. This can be done by clicking on their name in a room and selecting Profile, or by finding their name in your Friends List.
2. Once you've opened their profile, click Send Proposal under their avatar.
3. Choose the ring you want to use to make the proposal. It should be noted that the type of ring you purchase has no special effect. You are simply deciding how you want the ring to look.
4. After you confirm your purchase, the proposal will be sent to the player for acceptance or rejection. If your proposal is accepted, you will receive a message in your inbox as well as a phone call. If the player rejects your proposal, the Coins you spent on the ring will be forfeited.
Casino World: Accept Another Player's Proposal
When you receive a proposal from another player, you will receive a message in your Inbox.
Please keep in mind that selecting Reply to this message does not accept the proposal. This will only send a message to the account of the other player.
Casino World: Where Can I Find My Lifetime Rewards and Season Challenges?
A notification will appear in the upper right corner of the screen when a Season Challenge has been completed or some rewards are available to claim. To access your Season Challenges and Lifetime Rewards, click Challenges.
As you collect more Coins in Casino World, you will receive Lifetime Rewards. A Milestone is the next amount of Coins needed to collect a Lifetime Reward. Follow the steps below to check your next Milestone for the next set of Lifetime Rewards:
- In the upper right corner of the screen, select Challenges.
- Navigate to the Challenges tab at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to the Lifetime section. This will display the Milestones you've obtained as well as the number of Coins required to obtain the next Milestone. As you progress, this will increase.
Please keep in mind that this is not the reward for completing this Milestone. This is the number of coins you must have in your possession.
Casino World: Seasonal Bonuses
To view your Season Points and Rewards, go to the top of the screen and select Rewards. This account in the screenshot below has 80 Season Points right now. The next reward for VIP players will be 100 Season Points. The next reward will be received at 125 Season Points for non-VIP players. All of the rewards at the bottom are for non-VIP players, while all of the rewards at the top and bottom are for VIP players.
- Making new friends with poker is as simple as going to the tables and engaging in friendly banter with your fellow gamblers.
- This is the best way to get to know someone you don't know. It's important to remember that every character you interact with in a video game is a real person and that they all appreciate meeting new friends.
- You'll be able to have more fruitful conversations with your fellow gamers if you do this.
- Bingo, poker, mahjong, solitaire, and blackjack are just some of the card and table games that may be found in casinos.
- You can also play a variety of other games. A match-5 game and a horse racing game are two examples of the new games we're working on as part of our long-term expansion strategy.